Monday, December 4, 2006

Halo 3 Beta <-- SIGN UP NOW! -->



The sign-ups are officially up at www.halo3.com, have fun getting through though. I'd imagine the site is being bombarded with millions of page requests by avid Halo fans all over the interweb. Make sure you have your gamertag linked to your microsoft.net account, as you will need it to continue signing up. Of course I took the time to register for it well before I made this post, otherwise I wouldn't be informing the public about it :P

Here is a heads-up on the post itself:

"Please note that in order to register* for the beta, you must be 17 years or older and a resident of the 50 United States (includes District of Columbia) or Canada. If selected to participate, you must have access to the following:

- An Xbox 360 Pro console (includes hard-drive)
- A valid Xbox Live Gold subscription
- A valid Microsoft. NET Passport account with a Xbox Live gamertag linked"


Sorry to all you young-guns out there hoping at a shot, get mommy and daddy to sign up for you for your birthday. Another big sorry to all you people who decided the hard drive wasn't worth the extra cash, guess you guys are out too. I expect a huge influx in 360 hard drive sales in the next 24 hours, wait and see. (:

Halo has always been a great shoot-em-up way to vent some rage online. I'm a fan of standard tcp/ip domination. Take a look for me in game on release, I'll be the one stickying you while you think you're safe.

Frag out!

No comments: