Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gone 2 Europe 4 two months!

"Gone gone, forever on-
wards toward the flashing lights and sounds
of another realm"


See you in a few months!

Dear Reader, (there is only 1 of you right?)

I have finished Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, much to my chagrin it was cute and mildly humorous till the very end, but the story was complete and almost all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. I'm not too sure what I was supposed to do with the girl pirate, and I never found the mermaid. So even without those tidbits or add-ons I still give this game a 5 out of 5, particularly because it was on the DS. I've never enjoyed an RPG / Action game so much on a handheld.

Now I've moved on to Final Fantasy III, which has filled that emptyness inside that appears when you finish a good game. Having never played FF III before it is a real treat. I believe this is the first FF game where they introduced job classes, which are annoying when you switch back and forth, but add enough interesting aspects to the game that they become enjoyable. I'll have to wait until I return to give a full review.

However, dear reader, I do want to leave you with something to tide you over. Here are a list of my favorite webcomics, the majority of which are gaming related, and most of which are excellent wastes of time. Read them all from the beginning of the archives, you will enjoy them much more that way.

Hookie Dookie Panic
CTRL-ALT-Delete
Goblins
8bit Theatre
Penny Arcade
PVP Online
The Adventures of Dr McNinja
The n00b
Three Panel Soul - (from the creators of Machall)
Girl Genius
Looking For Group

Enjoy! and feel free to leave your comments :)





No comments: